Metalpushbutton switches Classification and their respective characteristics
What is the classification of the button switches and their respective characteristics?
Button switch can be operated by way of protection, classification, common types and characteristics of the button:
(1) Open type: suitable for embedded in the switch board, control cabinet or console panel. Code-named K.
(2) Protected: With a protective case, it is possible to prevent the internal button parts from being damaged by mechanical damage or to the live parts.
(3) Waterproof: With sealed shell, can prevent rain intrusion. Code-named S.
(4) anti-corrosion type: to prevent the invasion of chemical corrosive gases. Code-named F. Http://www.topshall-switch.com/
(5) Explosion-proof: can be used for containing explosive gases and dust without causing the explosion, such as coal mines and other places. Code-named B.
(6) knob type: the handle to rotate the operation of the contact, there are two positions off, usually for the panel installation. Code-named X.
(7) key type: with the key to insert the rotation to operate, to prevent misuse or for personal operation. Code-named Y.
(8) emergency: a large red mushroom head protruding outside, for emergency when the power off. Code-named J or M.
(9) Self-holding button: The button is equipped with self-supporting electromagnetic mechanism, mainly used in power plants, substations or test equipment, the operator interoperability signals and issued instructions, generally for panel operation. Code-named Z.
(10) with light button: button with signal lights, in addition to the release of operating commands, as for the signal instructions, and more for the control cabinet, console panel. Code-named D.
(11) combination: multiple button combinations. Code-named E.
(12) interlocking: multiple contacts interlocking. Code-named C.
The button switches are sorted by usage and the structure of the contacts
(1) normally open button
(2) normally closed button
(3) composite button
Push button switch is to use the button to promote the transmission mechanism, so that the movable contact and the static contact on or off and to achieve the circuit switch. It is a simple structure, the application of a wide range of main electrical appliances. In the electrical automatic control circuit, for the manual issue of control signals to control contactors, relays, electromagnetic starter and so on.
There are many types of push button switches, which can be divided into ordinary button type, mushroom head type, self-locking type, self-reset type, rotary handle type, with indicator light type, with symbol and key type Button, three-button and different combinations, usually using modular structure, by the button cap, reset the spring, bridge contacts and shells and other components, usually made of composite, a pair of normally closed contacts and normally open contact, Some products can increase the number of contacts by the series of multiple components. There is also a self-sustaining button, press it to automatically maintain the closed position, power to open.
Button switch can be completed start, stop, forward and reverse, speed and interlock and other basic control. Usually each button switch has two pairs of contacts. Each pair of contacts consists of a normally open contact and a normally closed contact. When the press button, two pairs of contacts at the same time action, normally closed contact open, normally open contact closure.
In order to indicate the role of each button to avoid misuse, usually the button cap made of different colors to show the difference, the color red, green, black, yellow, blue, white and so on. For example, red indicates a stop button, green indicates a start button, and so on. The main parameters of the button switch, type, mounting hole size, the number of contacts and the current capacity of the contact, in the product manual has a detailed description. Commonly used domestic products are LAY3, LAY6, LA20, LA25, LA38, LA101, LA115, LAY5, LAY7 series